Tuesday, January 26, 2016

                                          Karma will take 

                                              care of itself. 

 It's not about how to achieve your dreams. its about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way , the karma( destiny, fortune, good luck) will take care of itself . The dream will come to you."

-Dr. Randy Pausch

Reflection: I don"t agree with this staement. I don't agree with this statement because people can be having bad life's and they will still get luck. For Example, Like lucky I mean if they win the lottery and their life's are horrible because of themeselves because they choose to go that path, they choose the wrong.. I do agree on the part where it says "If youn lead the right way your dream will come tru". Because hard woprk does pay off, your goal or dream will be completed, but from my perspectyive i don"t believe in "karma"....     

No comments:

Post a Comment