Friday, February 26, 2016

                            Student Success Statement

                                  

  "If you do what's right, if you live the right way, you'll be                                                  taken care of".

Rachel Castillo

Reflection: I agree with this statement. I agree with this statement because if you do good in life and follow rules you will be taken care of because things are gonna go good for you. For Example, I'm already a 80 year old man that needs help with my stuff. We'll the person that is going to help is my kids because they know I've done good for them and taught them well. So, in a return come help your old man out. Another example is if you believe in god and you you're doing good in life and respecting and treating others good . God is going to take care of you when you die, you're going to heaven. Always do the best in life you can do, because it's always going to bounce back to people that know you and remember you.  CTR..

No comments:

Post a Comment