Wednesday, May 4, 2016

            Student Success Statement

      "I have been asked what I mean by                     'word of honor'. I will tell you: Place me              behind prison walls- walls of stone ever             so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far           into the ground-there is a possibility that in      some some way or another I might be able to      escape; but stand me on the floor and draw        a chalk line around me and have give my          word of honor never cross it. Can i get out of      that circle?No, never!I'd die first."
Reflection: I agree with this statement. I agree with this statement because if you give someone your "word of honor" then that means like a promise. For example, I give you my "WORD OF HONOR" I won't ever cheat. Your telling that person you'll never ever do that. That quote  is similar to this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment