Thursday, November 5, 2015

                                Student Success Statement 

                                    TO DO GOOD. 

                           " The best recreation is to 

                                         do good".

William Penn

 Well from my perspective I think this statement is true. This statement is true because the best recreation you will enjoy it and do good in it. Everyone has their number one favorite recreation to enjoy. For example, like one of my favorite recreation to enjoy is to play basketball. Whatever recreation you enjoy and you are very talented in it then just work hard to get what your dreams are to go to. Don't listen to somebody else, it's your life, your decisions, but choose the right path. You choose where your destiny goes to. You're the best person in yor recreation.I know as a fact everyone allways asks themeselves , am i doing right things in my life? Am I in a right position for my life? People always wonder about their life.

                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment