Thursday, December 17, 2015

                                  Class/ Self Evaluation

 A. I did like this class. I like this class because we use the computer to do our work on, instead of using paper and a pencil/pen.I also like this class Mr.Haymore is teaching us how to type faster on a keyboard and for some people he's teaching them how to use a computer. The things that I dislike in this class is pretty much nothing. This is one of my favorite classes this semester. 

B. A suggestion that will improve this class is typesomething else that a student has more interest of. 

3. Yes, I did really do my best in this class. I tried my hardest on anwering student success statements and otyher assignments. 

4. I am always going to be commited to be a CTR person. I'm always going to be a CTR person because i want to get to successful places in life, I want to be successful in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment