Monday, December 7, 2015

                             Student Success Statement

                               The 3 Questions 

1.Can people trust me to do

what's right?

2.Am I commited to doing 

my very best?

3.Do I treat people the way 

I want to be treated?               

"If the answers to these 

questions are YES, there is

no way you can fail. 

Reflection:  I agree with this statement. I agree with this staterment because if you can do all of this what the questions are asking if you can do them then you're a CTR person because you are being equal.If you treat people nice with respect then, they would also treat you with kind and respect. If people can trust you in what they need help or to do for them they would believe in you and respect you . 

No comments:

Post a Comment